Re: [school-discuss] tasty pussy

Tony DePrato skrev:
I think everyone needs to calm down. If you leave then people like this have the upper hand. Just delete all the mails until you get an ALL clear message from the service, or post positive messages and ignore the bad ones, we are all adults here and this is not the LIST admins fault.

Tony D

On Sep 22, 2007, at 8:39 PM, Chris Gregan wrote:

We apologize. We are currently reaping the reward for rebuking a malicious member. I am in the process of working with Yahoo to have his network address blocked by his hosting company, and his accounts frozen. Please forgive the messages, they will be taken care of soon. We hope you will maintain your membership to the list. If you still want to leave, I'm sure Justin or Karl can help you with the process.

Chris Gregan
Open Source Consultant/Founder
Aptenix LLC Desktop Solutions
New Market MD 21774
cgregan@xxxxxxxxxxx
240-422-9224

"Open source, open minds."

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the fax address or telephone number above and delete this message. Thank you.

barbshelmars@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: tasty putty <tstyptty@xxxxxxxxx>

yeah baby
all anal all the time

--- tasty putty <tstyptty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

mmm baby get it at freegonzo dot com

cmon you know you want it

log on today to download free porn!

____

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a
reality with Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html

____
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

You are quite right, Tony !

Things like this happen all the time, everywhere on the Net, and I think it is very wrong to "punish" Schoolforge by leaving the site because such an unfortunate thing has happened. Instead I would like to cheer you fellows who make Schoolforge a place on the Net which I think gives me many good and useful impulses! Thank you - keep up the good work !

Yours sincerely
Rune Garmann
Norway