Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge.net Website activity

Hey Charles,

Thanks for the information, that looks like a pretty neat site.  I'm sure that's not the same Marilyn that posts here, though.  My only criticism of the site would be that it describes all of this software as "freeware" whether it is gpl, free software, copyrighted, etc.

A huge problem that creates a lot of confusion towards licensing - because it happens frequently across many different websites.  It might even be good to send her a kind note asking for items that are 'free software' to have a special tag somewhere that points out the difference for the specific pieces of software, and a page somewhere that covers the basic differences between free software, shareware, freeware, etc.

Regarding your ideas, please do!