Re: [school-discuss] From the News- PC Card Converts Old Desktop Computer into Thin Client

I second the thought: "what Daimler Chrysler bought"???

If a computer's onboard nic is lacking a pxeboot then you can just buy a PCI nic with pxeboot functionality for about $5-10.   I'm not sure what $99 is giving them?

Unless the $99-per-machine times 30 client machines = 1 fancy nfs/pxe/tftp/dhcp server.

--
Dean Montgomery
Network Support Tech./Programmer