[school-discuss] The painful transition to digital learning.

A tale of woe for Huntsville Alabama as they take a partly planned leap into 100 digital computer learning...
http://whnt.com/2012/09/12/taking-action-special-report-tech-trouble/#ooid=pwMGR2NTpuElY5U1_RXOSyosUzQ_8AEe

I am sure Google can give you more but here is one blogger on the subject.
http://www.geekpalaver.com/2012/09/05/a-word-from-our-teachers/

The big issue I am looking at is the reason as to "Why they did it now"
Bill Ries-Knight
Stockton, CA

Respect the process, Vote.

Twitter alert: Follow me as @steelhoof
Here I am on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105988888324140429561/posts
Consider that people using recreational drugs are killing innocent people as cartels try to control the drug trade

Mexico's drug war death toll: 47,515

12,903 deaths in first nine months of 2011

Only about half of Organized Crime money is drugs Why give them any? http://n.pr/nMEFzN http://to.pbs.org/rkxU2K
Given oil profits, thinking Congress should require 10% of OilCo dividend payments
divert to renewable energy research #share