SEUL: List administration

Ok, the seul-announce list should now be fully active.
This is in part a test message to make sure moderation works.
(It's been mostly active until now, and has been
gathering members slowly as they notice the website.)

I've written a .info file for the seul-announce list:

---
The goal of the SEUL (Simple End-User Linux) Project is to create a
distribution of Linux that the average home/office user can install and use.

This list is *only* for the announcement of new completed tasks and
similar administrative or technical announcements.  If you want to
actually hear discussion about them or requests for assistance, you
should subscribe to the seul-project list (send mail to
seul-project-request@seul.org with a body of 'subscribe').

Our web site is at http://www.seul.org/, which is where you will find
archives of this list as well.
---

(This is what you get now when you subscribe to seul-announce.)

Anyway, seul-announce is now moderated, so people can't spam it very
easily. Let me know if you see any problems with the list.

Thanks,
--Roger

===
SEUL-Announce list, seul-announce-request@seul.org