SEUL: seul-edu project

We at the SEUL Project <http://www.seul.org/> have started a mailing
list, seul-edu, to cover all aspects of educational uses of Linux.  In
addition to the discussion, we have resources that should enable the
development (with the help of interested volunteers) of various open source
software that can make Linux more desireable to educators and parents
interested in using Linux for their children's education. Currently the
list is made up of educators, writers, and some developers.

You can see the archives of the mailing list, as well as current plans and
contacts for the project, at <http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/>.
Before the creation of seul-edu, the discussion took place on the seul-pub
mailing list; you can see those discussions in the October and November
archives of that list at <http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/pub/>.

subject and with "subscribe seul-edu" in the message body.

We hope that your thoughts and advice can enrich our discussion and help us
to make Linux a desireable tool for the education of our children.  If you
know of anyone else who might be interested in this discussion. please pass
this message on.  Thank you!

--Doug Loss, dloss@seul.org

===
SEUL-Announce list, seul-announce-request@seul.org