HyperCard clone for Linux

I found a program called MetaCard, which looks to be very similar to
HyperCard on the Macintosh (it may even be able to run the same
"stacks").  It's a commercial program, but there's a somehow-limited
downloadable version which I'm in the process of downloading.  I'll try
it out and post something about the results.  If this looks OK it may go
a ways to making Linux a viable OS for the K12 educational community.

--
Doug Loss            The time for action is past!  Now
dloss@csrlink.net    is the time for senseless bickering!