Revised CPAH

I've incorporated the advised revisions into the Commercial Port
Advocacy HOWTO, and will be posting it to seul-dev-apps in my
could you change the link on the ToDo page to point to this new
message?  And I've sent my third message to Tim Bynum at the
Linux Documentation Project asking him about submitting this to
them, with no response so far (the first message was on 9/30).
Does anyone know much about them?  Is this sort of delay unusual?

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes