status

I have some personal issues of a medical nature concerning a loved one that
have popped up and could possibly affect my continued participation in this
effort.

I will advise when I have more details but I think it fair to warn folks that I
might be negligent in my monitoring of traffic here for a few days at least.
Familly comes first and I hope that you all can bear with me for a bit until I
get a clear picture of what the future is likely to bring.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org