Re: Who are we working for

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> My guess is that UGate *is* Linux IP-Masq.

In a hand-held device?  When did we come out with a romable OS?

My guess is that it is something else that was mentioned today in the SEUL
lists.

> Also keep in mind IP aliasing, specifically Apache's support for non-IP
> virtual hosting.  Granted, that's out of SEUL's scope, but it is something
> that should be mentioned in seul-pub materials, especially if a group
> appears (not e-Linux, more like Linnet) that wants to work with SEUL to add
> server-class components.

YOU must keep in mund Sun Ultra Workstations selling for <$3000 each.

FOr $2995 you can buy an Ultra 5 running Solaris 2.6 and it is supported
by Sun.  THAT, my friend, is the real competition.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org