Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:03:37 -0900 (AKST)
From: Adam Shand <larry@alaska.net>
To: Debian User List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Debian Package Finder (US Mirror)

Just a notice to say that there is now a US mirror of the LJ Debian
Package finder.  That brings the total up to four mirrors (US, New Zealand
(primary), Sweden and Czech).

Personally I couldn't live without it (which is of course why it was
written :-), and I think it makes life mucho easier.

It is updated nightly from ftp.debian.org and can be found at:

http://badger.alaska.net/debian/

Good luck and may the force be with you.

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------