initrd boot

initrd is something that CAN improve the boot process at some point in the
future. I am simply trying to keep folks focused on the basics at this
point.

1) We need to define SEUL and the Linux Core in an official document.
2) We need to modify Debian's current system to provide for a SEUL
install.
3) We need to begin to identify
	A) What is difficult about the current install and how to we fix
	it.

	B) What should the default desktop look like

	C) What packages get installed by default.

4) How to we start to improve the performance of the system yet keep it
simple and friendly for third-party software.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org