Re: Foundation (was Re: The Kernel (fwd))

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:

> What "source" it's an image file that you put on a floppy.  It boots the
> system.  Are you familiar with this concept?

Yes, I am quite familiar with the concept.  Also, it just so happens as
I'm familiar with the concept of MAKING that image.  The image is useless
for hacking it, (I would ad moron here, but I have decided not too), only
the source is of use.  Perhaps you're familiar with the concept of source
code as well?  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      Cats, proof that eating and sleeping isn't all bad.