Re: Core

> pppd
This should go in the networking Layer (though ppp supt should be in kernel)

> GNU CC
In the development Layer.

> libc
> lic++
libg++
libncurses
libslang
libnewt
lib...

> gpm
I guess...  Should think about this more.

> net-tools
Again, should be in the networking Layer (consider a standalone kiosk..)

> binutils
> make
Development Layer

> A package management system.
Hmmmm.... I'm thinking it should include dpkg, rpm, and the posix packager,
plus alien.  That way the Core by definition really *can* install packages
from anywhere, without any extra support.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user