Re: Linux Core: a more detailed draft

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Nick Mathewson wrote:

> Suggested requirements for Linux Core.  Like the last one to be posted
> to this list, this is still incomplete, and still (of course!) up for
> discussion.
>
> This draft temporarily lives at
>          http://frunobulax.mit.edu/~seul/Core-1.txt
>
> Hopefully, somebody else will come up with a better version soon. :)
>
> Notes:
>   ** This is only a draft of suggestions.  If you disagree with
>       any of it, please say so.

This is very good! It is always easier to pare a list down than to
accumulate it in the first place.

Thank you.

I am a bit jammed today for time but will have an hour or two tomarrow
that I will use to refine an earlier document with what you have done and
add some things to another more complete concept document that I have been
working on.

I hope to have something rather complete available by Wednesday.

George Bonser
I want to die like my grandfather .... in his sleep.
Not yelling and screeming like
the passangers in his car.