RedHat

Well, I've downloaded redhat's install stuff...  I think I have a basic
idea of how they did what.  The secret lies in cpio.  Unfortunately, the
installer itself is a C program and no matter how hard I searched, I
couldn't find the source:(  Guess I gotta go off and read the cpio
manpages now...  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
     Window-screen: An arrangement for keeping flies in.