Dry-run independant project

I am going to put together a Linux distribution for sbay.org based on
debian.  This is going to be very easy to install because the part of
debian that causes newbies the most grief, conflict resolution in dselect,
will not exist in the version that I am going to put together. There will
be no conflicts!

A user will still be able to point dselect at the debian distribution if
they like but I am going to include some customization of packages that
will not be available from debian.

This is designed to be an experiment in learning to collect, modify,
assemble and maintain a distribution.  Anyone interested in participating
may join in or simply monitor here if you like.

NOTE: I am not asking for anyones endorsement or approval of my doing
this, I am simply notifying the list that I am going to do it and offer
information learned during the course of it to SEUL.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org