New task-help page

Since I have not been able to update the main web site (the people I could
ask are away currently) I have put up copy on my web space.
The file separates the task helps into several categories (which in turn have
sub-categories.) I think it shows what needs to be done and what software
you need running on your system to write for the various sections a
little better.

The URL is:

http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/task-help

If you decide to write for one of the categories (or even just parts of one)
please let me know so I can mark it as being taken.

Ken