Help Files for SEUL

One of the main problems with the xhelp installation is the numerous
additional files that need to be generated. For example:

  o A file indexing the locations of all the help files in the xhelp system.
  o Index files for searching contents of documents
  o Symbolic links from HOWTOs to the xhelp directories
  o Symbolic links from man pages to the xhelp directories

Currently I am attempting to keep scripts available for generating these
various files, however the installation will remain complicated until
we have a fixed set of help files.

Also, the index file for searching document contents is complicated and
time consuming. I will provide (hopefully soon) a set of files for use,
but generation for individual setups will remain difficult. Hopefully
I can eventually provide scripts for developers.

So in general: Installation is a somewhat complicated manner. I will try
to keep it as simple as possible, but it will remain complicated until
some final decisions are made for content.

Ken Duck