seul-dev-help website

Hi.

As you may or may not have noticed, I am not keeping everything up.
When I work on the program, the web site falls behind, when I work
on the web site, the program falls behind, when work (work) gets
heavy everything falls behind (like in the last 2 months.)

I guess what I am saying is: anyone want to take over (or help with)
some of the tasks I am (not) performing. This includes any of the following

everything:
  Web stuff
  Program (s)
  Research
  Documentation

Or Whatever.

If you do not have time, I will continue to try and muddle along.

I am not keeping up with everything very well, so help is much appreciated.

Ken