Where to from here?

Obviously we are at a bit of a roadblock here at seul-dev-help...

We cannot really continue much on documentation without knowledge
of what components WILL be included in the system, and there is
already some consensus on some (most?) of the other issues (if you
disagree please write so we have something to talk about :)

o The docs will be written (mostly) in standard HTML so they may
   be used on as many systems as possible.

o We need to write something along the lines of task-help, since these
   are the types of documents missing most from Linux.

o We need to be able to support more than just SEUL, though SEUL
   is the main target currently.

So what is next?

I propose the following possibilities:

1. We decide to focus on documents for SEUL originally, and wait for
    final applications to be decided on and write docs as they come.

2. Decide to take a broader view and start writing or championing the
    writing of these docs for groups other than SEUL (KDE, Gnome, RH...)
    which would require us to develop some sort of standards.

3. Try to get other groups interested so that we can build up a group of
    people who want to write these docs (similar to #2)

Any other possibilities?

For any of these options besides #1 we have work that can be done now
and should be started so that we may start producing.

Ken