Help file structure and help files.

Since the prototype and eventual final product (whatever
that means) is/are under way, some files are needed to
actually use the program on, and design effort needs to
be expended in the direction of help file locations and
how the system will access them.

I am also looking for existing help/man/info files in
html format. I will attempt to locate them on my own,
but would be appreciative if someone (if, indeed, anyone
is listening) could point them out to me, or even send them to
me.

Is anyone there?

I will post any design ideas and conclusions I come to,
and will attempt to make the program flexible enough to
handle changes should people disagree with my decisions.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net