Help program download and status.

I have made available the binaries and sources for the
help programs I have been working on up until this point.
They are available in a gzipped tar file at the following
   http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/xhelp/

Note that there are instalation instructions included. Hopefully
it can install and run correctly. The instalation will be
improving. Currently there are fixed directories within which the
files must reside. This will be changed and a Makefile or
something will be included in future releases.

In fact a lot will be included in future releases. I am now
able to work a fair ammount on the project again (things got busy
for a while) and so the program should advance quite rapidly.
Whenever something major happens I will upload a new version.

I am working on the requirements document still and will post
it when it is complete.

Any help and discussion is welcomed. I am interested in help in
any of the help areas, including people taking over entire sections,
such as:

1. Writing new help docs.
2. Gathering existing docs.
3. Writing new display plugins.
4. Helping with existing code.
5. Testing.
6. Re/designing tool(s).
7. Re/writing tools (eg. if the toolset I am using is decided against.)
8. Requirements.
9. Anything else people can think about.

Thanks for the comments and help, both past and future.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net