Help code; Interface design.

So, I mentioned that I would post the help code that had
been done so far. There is, however, no action at all
on this list, and I have no idea if anyone is listening,
so I have instead been working on cleaning up the code
for release.

I have worked out a few bugs and there are a few more
left to fix.

So in the mean time, I will be posting some design
descriptions of the main interfaces, and the code for
these portions, so that they may be criticized and
fixed while I complete the bug fixes in the rest of
the code.

The messages which describe the interfaces will follow.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net