Re: SEUL: Stopping dreams

> Not true.  If I am at the console and start X then log into the box via
> telnet and exit the telnet connection, it will be at level 1 and would
> kill the x session when the telnet session ended.  You need to make sure
> that it is the same shell process exiting that started the X session.

Since this is not how we're going to do this, discussing this is academic.
If it might apply to something else we do, good.  Else, our time is better
spent on getting XDM to work the way we need.

TTYL,
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user