Re: The Kernel

George Bonser wrote:

> On 22 Jan 1998 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
>
> > Rick Jones writes:
> > > That's perfectly acceptable as long as any differences between Debian and
> > > FHS are made to conform to FHS and not Debian.
> >
> > FHS will become Debian policy shortly after 2.0 comes out.  After that any
> > differences between Debian and FHS will be bugs in Debian.
>
> Right.  Consider FHS as a rough structure and Debian Policy as a detailed
> guide within it.

Ok.  Sounds beautious to me.

By the way, George, I have been running the suse Xserver for my TGUI9680
and it's twice as fast as the stock SVGA, which is all that is available
for my board.

We need some other people to try the various suse, or other, Xservers so
we can decide if they should be included.

Any takers?