Re: Window Managers, A question Part Deux

> just add a frame to any applications windows.  Looks better with GTK
> apps, but works fine with non-GTK (ie, Motif, Tk).
>
> Anyways, pine runs in a term windows, which any dist will have.

  Alright it seems I was too obtuse, let's pick another program say Star Office.  To include
Start Officein either enlightenment or WindowManger so that Star Office takes advantage of
the builtin's for either
WM, what has to be done?

My current WM, AfterStep allows a somewhat easy install of Star Office onto wharf so my basic

question is, why should I (or anyone else for that matter) use Enlightenment (which I have
had installed
and deleted cause it seemed to be too much of a hassle) or Windowmanage????

    Greg