[seul-edu] Stock-market simulater

Hi,
	To relieve some boredom over my spring break, I've been working on
a web-based stock market simulator.  It's actually more like a stock
broker simulator, because, using Yahoo! Finance, it actually gets up to
the minute (well, with a 15-20 minute delay) quotes and thus allows you to
buy and sell real stocks.
	Right now, it's only partially completed.  You can view your
portfolio, and buys stocks, but there's no way to sell them.  There also
aren't any administrative functions, so the only way to add users is by
hand.  It uses php and MySQL, and a bit of Perl.
	I'm on a dialup connection, so it's kind of hard to demonstrate it
right now, which is why I'm writing this message.  Is there anyone who can
host this for me?  All I need is a php3 enabled web-server, a MySQL
database server, and have a couple of Perl modules installed.  Once I get
that up and running, I'd also love to have any help from anyone who has
any suggestions, and especially those who are experienced with php.

	Thanks,
		Jacques