Re: [seul-edu] I can't get Linux at my School,

> I have recieved some very disappointing news: any school in Ontario
> can't get Linux. The government is in the process of spending money on
> NT and Novell.

Find out who makes these decisions. Complain about your taxes being wasted
on expensive systems when there are much cheaper alternatives. It's your
money they are spending. Make a fuss. That's how you can help.

--
Christopher Dawkins, Felsted School, Dunmow, Essex  CM6 3JG
01371-820527 or 07798 636725           cchd@felsted.essex.sch.uk