Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

PS -- I also thought eventually you might want to break
it down into  serveral web pages -- I am assuming it
will become a long and complicated page at some point.
This is why in my cvs I created a whole directory for
this info.  But it doesn't matter much to me.

Bill

Quoting Jacques Fortier <jfortier@seul.org>:

> Bill,
> 	I've made a page under doc called relateddoc.html.
Once I get the
> arcana of the seul web system figured out, it should
go up as
> www.seul.org/edu/doc/relateddoc.html
>
> 	Jacques
>
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
>
> > Hi Jacques,
> >
> > I am putting the final touches on the Docs web site.
> > Before you volunteered I had put the page you are
> > working on at:
> >
> > 	www.seul.org/edu/docs/otherdocs/index.html
> >
> > Would you like this still there with a link from:
> >
> > 	www.seul.org/edu/docs/  ?
> >
> > If you want your page included or linked from
someplace
> > else just let me know.  But sooner would be better
than
> > later I am trying to get the first stuff
accomplished