Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi Roger

Since the beginning I have written ALL my docs with the
URLs of

	www.seul.org/edu/docs/

Take a look at the document posted:

	http://www.seul.org/edu/doc/writing_guide.html

(section 1.2 -- Document Information -- its near the
beginning).

But they have been posted from the beginning under
	/edu/doc/

I am hesitant to change my URLS, because I am afraid I
will over look something and have some bad URLs.  (Not
that this can't be done, its just prone to errors).

In anycase, let me know.  Outside of this issue the
first stuff is ready to go.  I can tar ball it and send
it to you when this URL stuff is resolved.

PS - do you think the relateddoc.html will eventually
need its own directory?  I think it will.  However, I
only need to change the URL to it at some point so it
isn't a big deal to me.

Bill

Bill

-- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
> > Actually, this is probably a good spot as long as I
can
> > have my stuff at:
> > 	www.seul.org/edu/docs/
> > This way it isn't in my cvs at all and I can just
> > provide a hard link to the page.  Will this work
Roger?

> > Bill

> I'm confused. Are you proposing having
> an edu/docs/ for you, and an edu/doc/ for Jacques?
>
> I think that's tremendously confusing.
>
> --Roger

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>