Re: [seul-edu] Education documentation guides

* Bill Tihen (bill@mail.tasis.ch) [000320 10:30]:
> I don't know where Ramin is on finishing the last
> several sections of the software guide.

I'll send Bill the stuff I have so far. After that I'll have to sign
off for some time, my work and studies are a bit too demanding at the
moment.

ramin

--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 2000 -