Re: [seul-edu] Long, long ago...

There is Basic support, but no *Visual Basic* (like anyone would use
it;).  Python, Perl, Expect, Eiffel, Scheme, etc.

For web stuff, I'd go with PHP and a scripting language of either Perl
(for flexibility), Python (for structure and robustness) or C (hey, its
still the most bad@$$ language out there for CGI scripts - fast as hell
and lightweight)

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com