[seul-edu] It looks like I'm going to learn Python

Wow! The first time I post, I get more replies than I would have ever expected.
I have just finished reading through them and the overwhelming choice is Python
and so, I will head over to O'Reilly's site and order a book. Time to get
started!

Thanks also for the recommendations for Logo, Bash and the guile scheme. (If
someone wanted to send me a private email explaining what a scheme is, I
wouldn't mind. I'm not sure if everyone on the list wants to know.) I'll keep
my mind open on these, but for starters I'm going to look at Python.

By the by, I'm not necessarily teaching computer science, just trying to show
that the machine is a heck of a tool for math and maybe they will want to learn
some more once they figure out how much they can control it.

Thanks again for all of the recommendations

--
Brian G. Fay on Linux
UCAP: http://www.ucap.org