[seul-edu] Onlne Linux Courses

Hi !

Several weeks ago someone posted the url for Linux learning programs that
are available online in this list. I wasn't paying attention to it, and now
I regret it.

Earlier today my boss asked my help to "teach" my co-workers Linux, and
although I have used Linux for some times, I do find it hard for me to teach
Linux to others.

So, to all the listmembers here, if you have posted the url for _any_ online
courses, free or $$$-based, comprehensive or just the basic
what-is-and-how-to-use Linux course, could you kindly re-post the url, so I
may direct my co-workers to them, please?

Thank you all in advance.

Sean