Re: [seul-edu] GPeriodic

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Kyle Burton wrote:

> Due to lack of, I haven't been able to work on or really maintain the
>
> software or the website lately.  Some part of me want's to remain the
>
> maintainer (which I realize is just being selfish), but I've got to
> admit that I don't really have the time to do that now (which can
> probably be read as not really having the desire).
>  I don't know really how to
> handle the handing off of the software (not that I currently have
> anyone
> that is willing to take it over).
>
> First, I'm wondering what SEUL's procedures are for this, and second,
> I'm wondering if there is anyone on this list that might be willing
> to take the software over.

We don't have any procedures for this.  I'd like to encourage someone
to pick up on this, though.  Kyle has done some very nice work, and
Georges has made some significant contributions and posted some ideas
for further enhancement.  Georges, would you be interested in taking
GPeriodic over?  How about someone else with an interest in science
software for education?

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government