Re: [seul-edu] Win NT w/Linux Server?

Well VNC is not a X-windows system , rather its an client/server based tool
esp. effective for administrators for doing online administrating of there
servers ..... i.e u can install the server side of the VNC on the server and
can manage it from any client system that have VNC client installed on it
..... Ofcourse u have to set password and all those stuff ........ anyway
its really an good tool ...... well we are using here on LINUX and WIndows
2000 .... and its works pretty well ...... wonder it works on Solaris 8....
?

Shoaib Rehman,
Technical Network Assistant..
APIIT(Pakistan).....