[seul-edu] Too quiet

Folks, I'm sure you've noticed that it's very quiet around here.  Since
I get the largest part of the material for the weekly Linux in education
reports from our discussions, I had to scramble to have something to say
yesterday.  Surely some of us are doing some things educationally that
would be of general interest!  If you're doing something using Linux or
open source software in education that you're proud of and excited
about, please tell us!  Or if you have come up with a problem in
implementing such uses, let us know and maybe we can help.  And for all
you educational project leaders, how about letting us know where your
projects stand, and where you'd welcome some help.  I'd certainly like
to see more lively discussion here.  Let's talk it up!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just