Re: [seul-edu] French to English translation

Doug Loss writes:
 > Could someone take a look at them at:
 >
 > http://www.linux-france.org/prj/
 >
 > And give me a two or three sentence description of each?

Mek :

a mechanics simulation software. You input some particles, give their
initial positions, velocities, masses, electric charges. You specify
external fields. Trajectories are computed in real time, you can zoom
in and out, speed up or down the simulation. Force and velocity
vectors can be output to be used inside a spreadsheet or gnuplot.

Xem :

an acido-basic titration simulator. You select acids and bases in a
list, specify concentrations and volumes, and the pH/volume plot is
instantly drawn.

Lum :

a simulator for centered optic systems. You put optical devices on an
axis, then you can request drawing of distinguished light beams to
find the image of an object. You can bind a bitmap image to an object,
and see its projection on the screen.

--
Georges.