Re: [seul-edu] [j-tamara@uniandes.edu.co: Experiencies with Linux at Bogota Colombia]

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 08:04:36AM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----
>
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:52:50 -0500
> From: Igor Tamara <j-tamara@uniandes.edu.co>
> To: seul-edu@seul.org
> Subject: Experiencies with Linux at =?x-user-defined?Q?Bogot=E1?= Colombia
>
> We are currently working on putting that info in the net, we are looking
> for hosting at this moment.  But when we finish the administrative
> issues we will be telling more things about the experiencies we have
> had.
> ----- End forwarded message -----

What sort of info is it?

We can host it on one of our machines here, unless it's commercial in
nature (which it doesn't seem like it is).

I'd love to collect and post some case studies about schools and other
organizations using Linux in educational environments. This is the sort
of thing that everybody else loves to read and publicize, too.

Speaking of which, I just installed a 30gig drive in belegost and a 30gig
drive in cran. This means we've got 55 gigs of free space available on a
fast reliable network. Are there educational resources that it would be
useful for seul to mirror?

--Roger