[seul-edu] Fw: A source of cheap computers

I just received this.  Please send any inquiries of interest to
me, and I'll forward them to Chuck.  I'd hate to flood him with
email form people he doesn't know when he sent this to me
directly.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.