[seul-edu] help to make Zope work

Hi everybody...

I know this is probably not the right place for this, but since I'm trying
it in an educationnal purpose... ;-)

I'm trying to find a simple way of building dynamic web pages for a bank
of educationnal projects and a bank of web sites links.

I thought Zope could be a good way of doing it.

Unfortunatly, I'm unable to make Zope start... and by the way, I didn't
find any help on Zope in french (which I could probably build after... if
I could make it work !)

Thanks for your help !

Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique en technologies de l'information et de la
communication
Animateur,  RÉCIT des Affluents
(450) 492-9400 poste 3502
courriel: benoit.st-andre@fc.csaffluents.qc.ca