Re(2): [seul-edu] help to make Zope work

seul-edu@seul.org a écrit:
>what are you using zope for?
>At 10:06 AM 04/03/2001 -0500, you wrote:

Nothing actually... since i'm unable to start the service. I installed the
thing, but it gives me an error when I try to start it

I'm not a technical expert. I read the apache+php hint, but I'm afraid i'm
too "newbie" to make it work easily.  I want to have a easily updatable
web site for me but also for the needs of my school board (school counsil
you might say) where I could EASILY build templates for people to fill.

I thought Zope was easy, some say php is the way. Is there any other ?
(actually, i'd like to be ABLE to try Zope ...)

Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique en technologies de l'information et de la
communication
Animateur,  RÉCIT des Affluents
(450) 492-9400 poste 3502
courriel: benoit.st-andre@fc.csaffluents.qc.ca