[seul-edu] Occasional re-announcement

I though it was time to mention once again that SEUL has some
resources for information sharing and collaboration that we aren't
using as much as we could.

First, we have a wiki set up at
<http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu>.  If you've never used a wiki
before, it's a system whereby anyone can create and/or edit the
webpages in the wiki tree.  So rather than send emails back and
forth, we can collaborate on webpages, modifying them together as we
polish whatever it is we try to say.

Second, we have an irc server set up at moria.seul.org:7776.  The
primary channel is #seul, and is used by people from all over the
SEUL group of projects.  There's also a #seul-edu channel (or at
least there was at one time), but it doesn't get used too much.  irc
is the original internet instant messaging system, where everyone
types at each other much like a telephone party line.

Let's think about these tools and see if we can't use them!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid