Re: [seul-edu] Installfest scheduled.

At this time, I have no clue as to who will show up.  i hope to get lots
of folks from a sign to be placed out on the roadside.  I also have 3
colleges in close proximity. University of the Pacific, 4 blocks north,
Cal State Stanislaus, Stockton, about 1 mile to the south east, and
Delta College, The local CC, about 1 mile North.

Adding to this, I will offer flyers to the Computer science folks at
these locations and the local high schools.

Any other suggestions for local promotion?

Bill