[seul-edu] CervanTeX needs a wiki, could seul help ?

I'm member of CervanTeX, Spanish-speaking users of TeX, which
related to Linux and free soft movement, somehow.

Well, we're attending currently to a meeting of our group by
email. You can imagine it, more than 120 emails in a couple of
days, lots of redundant data, very heavy indeed.
I think a wiki it's the best thing to vote, propose and to
organize the points and to discuss it, just by adding lines to
the wiki.

Could be you so gentle of providing us with such a wiki?

I can't warrant that it'll be used, I'm just a member of CervanTeX,
an active member, but not president. So after the wiki is available
I'll show them and I think they'll use it, because it's much better
for the thing we're doing now, isn't it?

--
Regards/Saludos
Manolo