Re: [seul-edu] Linux/Beowulf in k-12 environments]

I've looked into Beowulf in K12s and found an online Beowulf with free accounts
which may be interesting to the group.  It comes with a gigabyte of disk space
too!  See http://www.tsunamictechnologies.com/ for more info.

The problem seems to be applications.  Although there are some demos available, I
think one needs to have studied parallel computer programming to put a beowulf to
much use.  I hope I am wrong.  Mathmatica is a notable exception.

There are some other exciting parallel computing projects like PVM, PVFS,
ClusterNFS, but I think they are more applicable to the University-level or
Graduate-level.  Exciting stuff!

Cheers-

Tad