Re: [seul-edu] Hypercard/Toolbook like Software

Hi all,

 since you're speaking about Hypercard, I'm sure you're already aware of PythonCard [1].

"This is a project to build a HyperCard like tool in, and using, the Python language.
PythonCard is a software construction kit. "

It is not really HyperCard [2] though, and Python is not really HyperTalk,
so it is more for new projects than for conversion of existing projects.
Unless of course you want to refactor [3] everything!

[1] http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/python-list/1001923
[3] http://www.refactoring.com/
--