Re: [seul-edu] Feedback needed from teachers for the

You really should consider gcompris but I am biased, I am the author ;)

BTW, gcompris is easily translatable through the usage of standard po
file. It could be interessting for your audience to provide a localized
version by performing the translation early and package it.

Bruno.