[seul-edu] Freecourse project progress

http://itp.innoved.org/wiki/freecourse

Anyone who's interested in developing a free computing curriculum online,
please check out my wiki at the above address.  I've recently added student
objectives for each major section of the course, and would appreciate any
feedback.

Best regards,
Jeff

--
Jeff Nelson | jtnelson@emirates.net.ae | http://itp.innoved.org
I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed